The Samsung Galaxy S20+ is the largest display variant of the Galaxy S series, with a 6.7-inch QHD + display. Powered by a Snapdragon 865 processor for the USA or Exynos 990 for the rest of the world, the Galaxy S20+ has 8GB of RAM for its LTE variant and 12GB of RAM for the 5G connectivity variant, and 128GB of expandable internal storage. The main camera of the Galaxy S20+ is triple, 12 MP + 64 MP + 12 MP, with 3x optical zoom and OIS, and its front camera is 10 megapixels. The Galaxy S20+ completes its features with stereo speakers, 4500 mAh battery with fast and wireless charging, integrated screen fingerprint reader, 120Hz screen refresh rate, resistance to dust and water and runs One UI 2 based on Android 10.
- Factory Unlocked
- Dynamic AMOLED (6.7 inches, 1440 x 3200 pixels) display
- Quad rear camera (12 MP + 64 MP + 12 MP + 0.3 MP TOF 3D)
- Dual selfie camera (10 MP + Dual Pixel PDAF)
- Exynos 990 (7 nm+) - Octa-Core CPU
- Li-Po 4500 mAh battery (Fast Charging)