The Samsung Galaxy S10 arrives in 2019 improving in several aspects the Galaxy S9. The Galaxy S10 has a 6.1-inch QHD + Dynamic AMOLED screen, and is powered by the new eight-core Exynos 9820 processor or a Snapdragon 855, with 8GB of RAM and 128GB or 512GB of storage. The Galaxy S10's main camera is triple, with a 12 MP main sensor with OIS, a 12 MP telephoto with AF, and a 16 MP ultra-wide lens. The front camera is 10 MP. Completing its features, the Galaxy S10 has an embedded fingerprint reader, USB-C port, stereo speakers optimized by AKG, Dolby Atmos sound, 3400 mAh battery with wireless fast charging, reversible charging to function as a power bank and Android 9.0 Pie with One UI interface.
- Factory Unlocked
- Dynamic AMOLED (6.1 inches, 1440 x 3040 pixels) display
- Triple rear camera (12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP)
- Single selfie camera (10 MP)
- Exynos 9820 Octa (8 nm) - Octa-Core CPU
- Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery (Fast Charging)