The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with an S Pen with Bluetooth connectivity that expands the possibilities of the stylus. As for features, the Galaxy Note 9 has a 6.4-inch screen at 1440 x 2960 pixels of resolution, and is powered by a Snapdragon 845 processor in its variant for the USA or an Exynos 9810 Octa for the rest of the world accompanied by 6GB of RAM with 128GB of storage or 8GB of RAM with 512GB of internal storage. The main camera of the Galaxy Note 9 is dual with two 12 MP lenses with optical image stabilization, 2x zoom, and variable aperture, while the front one is 8 MP. Completing its Note 9 specifications we have a 4000 mAh battery with fast and wireless charging, a variety of sensors and support for Samsung DeX.
- Factory Unlocked
- Super AMOLED (6.4 inches, 1440 x 2960 pixels) display
- Dual rear camera (12 MP + 12 MP)
- Dual selfie camera (8 MP + 2 MP)
- Exynos 9810 Octa (10 nm) - Octa-Core CPU
- Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery (Fast Charging)