The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ marks the tenth generation of the Samsung flagship series and is the most powerful model in the Note 10 series. The Galaxy Note 10+ comes with a 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED screen at QHD + resolution and is powered by a Snapdragon 855+ processor in the USA and China, while in the rest of the world it uses the Exynos 9825. With 12GB of RAM and 256GB or 512GB of expandable internal storage, the Galaxy Note 10+ has a 12MP + 12MP quad camera. + 16 MP + ToF VGA on the back, while in front its selfie camera is 10 MP wide-angle and autofocus, embedded in the perforated screen. The Galaxy Note 10+ completes its features with a 4300 mAh battery with support for fast charging, stereo speakers, embedded screen fingerprint reader, iris recognition, HiFi sound, support for the S Pen stylus via Bluetooth and runs One UI with Android 9.0 Pie below.
- Factory Unlocked
- Dynamic AMOLED (6.8 inches, 1440 x 3040 pixels) display
- Quad rear camera (12 MP + 12 MP 16 MP + 0.3 MP TOF 3D)
- Single selfie camera (10 MP)
- Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 - Octa-Core CPU
- Li-Ion 4300 mAh battery (Fast Charging)