The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is the normal variant of the Galaxy Note 10 series, with a 6.3-inch Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED display at FHD + resolution. Powered by a Snapdragon 855+ processor in the USA and Exynos 9825 in the rest of the world, the Galaxy Note 10 features 8GB of RAM and 256GB of non-expandable internal storage space. The Note 10's main camera is triple, 12 MP + 12 MP + 16MP, while its selfie camera is 10 MP wide-angle and autofocus. The rest of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10's features include a 3600 mAh battery with fast charge, embedded screen fingerprint reader, support for S Pen stylus with Bluetooth connectivity, and runs Android 9.0 Pie with the One UI interface.
- Factory Unlocked
- Dynamic AMOLED (6.3 inches, 1080 x 2280 pixels) display
- Triple rear camera (12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP)
- Single selfie camera (10 MP)
- Exynos 9825 (7 nm) - Octa-Core CPU
- Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery (Fast Charging)